Children are naturally playful. If they have the opportunities to follow the curiosity, do what they enjoy, and discover and experiment with the world around them, they will thrive. Without it, parts of their development will struggle.Let them play and they’ll thrive. Here’s how.
Children were born to play. Their development depends on it. Provide the opportunities and the development will happen:
- Their creativity will flourish.
- Their cognitive function will strengthen.
- Their social skills will develop.
- They will learn how to manage big feelings – theirs and others.
- They will discover their own power.